Tuesday 14 June 2011

Mini Blog- #003- Been a Long Time.

Right so yes it has been a couple of weeks since I last did a Blog or Mini Blog, I have been fairly busy with assessments and assignments and school in general, which is annoying yes however  next Tuesday I will have another Blog ready, not sure what on so if you have any ideas or questions please tell me so I am able to prepare something, and yes the title "Been a Long Time" is in reference to Wes Carrs' new single even though i'm not really talking about that.


However I reckon today I can give you a bit of a background to who I am as a Christian and generally just some facts about me, since I've never really wrote about it yet and quite possibly I hope it will inspire you.


So firstly I have grown up a Christian and been going to church since I was in yr 1, so quite a while though as I said in my post about being a Christian in school, those first yrs when you are, well when I was young, it's like the thought of Christianity is normal and to be honest I never really gave it much thought as a kid. However as I grew up I learnt how important it is in my life and began to embrace it more and to this day I will happily call myself a Christian and will take up my cross and follow Christ as I reckon you guys should also do the same. It was hard at first but the more you learn to accept God the more you learn to accept yourself and then it becomes part of your life completely.


I do enjoy many Tv shows, bit of a sci- fi nerd a bit, favourite show being Doctor Who and for those who know me well will know that this is very obvious, I'm not exactly a sport person as such. Also love movies, favourites being James Bond, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Bourne series and generally a lot of action or comedy movies.


So yeah that's a bit about me and basically any ideas for next Tuesday please tell me and keep praying.


Cheers!  =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment